Cerakote C-8100 Cerakote Glacier Green coating. Formulated to withstand internal exhaust gas temperatures of over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit and thermal shock from those temperatures directly into water with no adverse effects. C-8100 retains its bright green, sleek satin finish in the most extreme environments. Cerakote Glacier Series coatings are a line of air cured, ready to spray ceramic coatings.
* Ultra smooth
* Bright green, sleek satin finish
* Easy to apply, Single coat, Air cure formula
* 70% solids yields higher coverage than normal high temperature coatings
* Exceptionally rich green finish.
* VOC Exempt in all 50 states
*Better thermal barrier properties than any other high temperature coating
* Industry leading heated and un-heated corrosion resistance
* Excellent color stability up to 2000